My name is Vitaliy Georgiev and just two weeks ago I worked as a strategic director in a leading marketing agency AIMBULANCE
based in Kiev, Ukraine.
Now I am a refugee in Bucharest with two daughters and a pregnant wife.
My profiles: facebook
I am grateful to Romanian volunteers for giving my family shelter and providing us with food, but I don’t want to exploit their kindness for much longer.
Why am I writing this letter? I need your help – a job.
As a strategic director I can:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative marketing research: from design of research to results interpretation
- Host strategic session in frameworks:
– Customer Decision Journey
– Customer Journey Map (CX)
– Value Proposition Canvas
– Value Proposition Canvas for employees
- Develop brand positioning
- Develop communication strategies (creative team briefings, creative materials evaluation)
In Ukraine I worked with different clients on different markets: from MasterCard to a local sausage manufacturer, from banks to IT-companies.
Me and my family will be grateful for:
– part-time job
– remote job
– work on projects
If your company doesn’t have a job for me, I can conduct educational workshops for your teams on marketing frameworks. Develop your strategic forces.
Thank you very much for your support and let’s schedule a call!