My name is Anton. I remain in Ukraine regardless of the war, and I am open to freelance/remote opportunities. I’m good at Strategy but ready to discuss offers from close areas.
I worked with clients from the automotive industry, FMCG, HoReCa, e-commerce, electronics, home appliances, real estate, media, crypto, and government.
I know that a Strategy requires a deep dive into a project and close interaction with the team. So, unfortunately, I can’t promise my full-time engagement. Still, I can solve particular tasks within your strategic frameworks, participate in ideas generation and provide my methodologies for better strategy building. So, tell me about your jobs, and I’ll be happy to help if I can.
– analysis of brand ecosystem, identifying problems and growth points
– STP framework: segmentation, targeting, and positioning
– Customer Decision Journey Modeling
– qualitative and quantitate research (modeling, execution, interpretation of results): surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews
– holistic brand model building: brand essence, purpose, values, benefit ladder, RTB, TOV, archetype, attributes
– communication goals setting, defining key messages, barriers, channels, and KPIs
– creative briefs development
– content marketing strategy and tactics
– long- and short-term marketing goals setting (brand + performance)
– category research: key competitors, communication channels, messaging
– presentations creation and pitching
More info about me you can find in my CV. Also, for your interest, my recent ADWEEK publication
Please, feel free to contact me by any channel, but email and chatting are preferable at the first time